Prezzo South Coast
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Team Member to join our team at Prezzo. You’ll help deliver outstanding front of house service in one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
The Perks of the job:
- One Team Summer Incentive – from 19th July 2021 to 5th September 2021 bonus of 50p per hour will be paid in your September pay
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips – 100% of tips go to the team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Dine on Us – receive £50 when you join so you can enjoy a meal at Prezzo with a friend or a family member
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during shifts, this could be a huge saving of over £2000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Sick pay insurance (optional)
- Health cash plan (optional)
- Cancer care plan (optional)
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money you’ve earned
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What we need from you:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A welcoming, engaging and attentive manner
- A passion for food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- A strong team ethic and the drive help others
- The ability to recommend our products with genuine passion
You will be a competent, confident Front of House Team Member and very comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You’ll ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal. You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these. We want you to be a legend in your local market – using your commercial awareness, customer focus, and charismatic leadership style to build a reputation as the best restaurant in town!
Our Front of House Team Members are an integral part of everything we do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.