Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Waking Nights Support Worker at Achieve together.
Location: Sutton, Surrey, SM2
Contract/Shifts Available: Full-Time or Part-Time
Salary: £9.50 p/h
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Remain awake and alert throughout the night to ensure the safety of the people we support.
- Monitor and promote sleep and wellbeing patterns.
- Support with nightly tasks: such as medication and domestic duties.
Please visit our website where you will find some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support.
What Can You Expect?
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Your Experience: Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit careers.achievetogether.co.uk.