It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. ?
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
Here at O2, we’re about technology that creates exciting experiences. It’s why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2. Being part of Telefonica, one of the world’s most creative digital companies, we’re able to open up all sorts of possibilities – not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Great rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
About the Team
Our stores are the direct link between our customers and the wider business and span from Scotland to the South West and across to Northern Ireland. Your role will be to bring our core values to life through your team of 5 – 15 employees. Retail excellence will be the standard expected day to day, in everything you do. With every decision you make and direction you set, you will put the customer at the heart of your thinking. Working collectively as part of a diverse team you’ll be expected to deliver the most unique customer experience by using our values of bold, open and trusted.
About the Role
Your job is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs using Leap, so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will also manage individual’s performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be an inspirational leader and role model to the team.
- Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
- Ensuring your store consistently delivers an extraordinary customer service/experience. Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
- Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help and grow talent and succession within the store.
- Supporting the Store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, using commercial reporting to maximise profit & revenue within the store.
- Driving in store engagement to grow a high performing team, through effective leadership behaviours.
- Building a schedule using identified business data inputs (i.e. footfall, matrix hours, trading hours, employee contracted hours) to maximise productivity and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Identifying talent within the team and driving development
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance – taking pride in where you work.
- Exploring internal and external opportunities to grow revenue year on year
- Someone who takes full accountability for themselves and their team’s performance.
- Some who has worked in a fast-paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
- Someone who takes the lead, encourages and develops teams to be high performing and brings their team on a journey
- Strong coaching skills
- The ability to provide support, training and development for the team
- A great communicator
- Someone who can be agile, who can change and adapt to suit business needs
- Commercial acumen
- Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences, the awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do.
- Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email Retailresourcing@o2.com who will be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telefonica.com.