D&D London Restaurants
Butlers Wharf Chop House is one of D&D London’s original venues, first opened by Conran Restaurants, it is based on the Victorian Chop houses – harking back to a time when meat was king, portions were hearty and provenance was everything. Its three Chop House restaurants, located in landmark sites across London, serve larger sharing cuts cooked on open charcoal grills, in Josper ovens or on spit roasts, alongside daily specials inspired by the best ingredients the British Isles have to offer. Set alongside the river Thames, a large, open bar leads through to the restaurant overlooking Tower Bridge.
We are looking for a passionate Sous Chef to join our team
As the Sous Chef you will:
- work with the Head Chef and restaurant management team to ensure consistent high standards
- oversee all aspects of Health and Safety
- train, motivate and develop junior chefs
- Oversee service, sections and the pass
- be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the kitchen from mise en place to service.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.