Whether you’re new to care or experienced, joining our team at Cloverdale will give you the opportunity to make a significant difference in extra-ordinary people’s lives.
We are a 24-hour residential service supporting adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions.
Our service supports individuals to achieve their goals, participate in activities and become more self-sufficient, building on their skills. We provide a person-centred approach that takes into account their choice, needs and wishes.
When you join our team as a Senior Support Worker you will become part of team that is dedicated to provide the best specialist support and ensure people live happy and healthy lives, which we Achieve Together.
Location: Brighton and Hove – BN3
Contract / Shifts available: Full Time.
Your new job: Our Senior Support Workers are known as Practice Lead internally reflecting the level of guidance and support you will give to your team members. You will be working as part of a friendly team, supporting vulnerable adults with a range of physical, mental and learning disabilities. You will play a vital part in providing the people we support with care and be able to profoundly improve their quality of life, assisting people who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need, as well as emotional support.
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Planning and engaging in activities which include arts and crafts sessions, sensory sessions, aromatherapy sessions in addition we also support people to obtain work experience in local shops such as florists.
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Prompting and/or supporting personal care
Why not head over to our website and read some of the fantastic success stories shared by people we support
- Free DBS – No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal – to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave – 28 days
- Reward and Recognition – our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme – Support for you… when you need it.
Your Experience: Senior Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences. You should have sector-based experience supporting adults with learning disabilities and be qualified up to NVQ/Diploma L2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or have completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship programme. We employ our Team Members based on their values.
Does this sound like the role for you? Change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
To apply for this job please visit careers.achievetogether.co.uk.