Barchester are recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive to join our fantastic care home team. We are looking for a friendly sales professional with a healthcare background who will support this stunning home to increase occupancy. This is your opportunity to work alongside an exceptional management team to ensure the success of a first-class care home. Barchester are an industry-leading care provider, holding some of the best quality ratings of any large care home provider in the UK, with a clear focus on providing our residents with exceptional quality care.
• Competitive salary, alongside a commission structure
• Access to a range of retail and leisure discounts
• Opportunity to develop within a hugely supportive team
NEED TO HAVE:
• Track record in sales and marketing, preferably in a care home setting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to present to individuals and groups.
• Experience building relationships within a local community.
• Full UK driving licence.
NEED TO DO:
• Represent Barchester and our state of the art home in a friendly and professional manner.
• Responsible for all sales activity for the home.
• Talking to potential new residents over the phone, and providing informative and welcoming tours of the home.
• Engage with residents and relatives to understand their experience and requirements.
• Respond to sales enquiries.
• Actively generate leads and identify local marketing opportunities.
• Maintain a contacts database.
As the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, 2020, and 2021, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barchester.com.