PPHE Hotel Group
At Carstens we take our guests on a journey through the Netherlands with ingredients from our own soil and waters. As Restaurant Manager you ensure memorable guest experiences by creating a place where you can go back to the country while being in the heart of Amsterdam, at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam near Central Station. An urban brasserie that connects city life and products from farming areas and fishing places. Nothing too far-fetched, just tasty.
Carstens brings to life a lively modern brasserie in the heart of Amsterdam. An experience built around circular cooking & sustainability, we pride ourselves on super seasonality, championing products from Netherlands’ very own soil, meadows and waters, or those with interesting connections to Holland, and working with some truly innovative local suppliers.
We are building our service team and are looking to have enthusiastic & passionate colleagues to lead the way. You are the person that ensures everybody will have an unforgettable experience combined with the best combination of unique flavors and memorable stories.
What are you waiting for, let’s travel together!
In you, we are looking to find?
- You believe in the Carstens ethos
- You will ensure the Carstens team and whole operation are focused on delivering truly memorable experiences
- You will be a passionate advocate of our F&B offering, and a visible, hands-on leader who promotes an
- Who will lead by example and motivates the team to provide an outstanding guest experiences
- Your English communication skills are on point,
- Good knowledge of food & wine, what you don’t know we will learn together
- You show trust in the team and give them the confidence to show their initiative and step up in responsibility
- Hospitality is in your roots!
- With previous experience in a similar in a restaurant with the highest standard of service
- You want to share your passion of the Netherlands & its local products, at the table with our guests
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
Excited? We have more to share!
From us you can expect
- 25 days of holiday
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Discount in the top restaurants in Amsterdam
- Employee rates in other PPHE hotels
- Learning and development opportunities
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- Competitive salary
- Potential Travel allowance
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
To apply for this job please visit pphe.csod.com.