South Place Hotel
As D&D London’s first hotel, South Place Hotel is quite rightly something special: boutique, luxurious
and fresh faced. Described by Wallpaper magazine as ‘Miami via Moorgate’, the hotel has 80 guest
rooms, Michelin starred Angler restaurant as well as South Place Chop House and five bars. With an
array of meeting and event spaces as well as the stunning Secret Garden and rooftop terrace
overlooking the Capital.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Night Receptionist / Host who can confidently deliver extraordinary and prompt service to our guests. Candidates should have outstanding telephone and presentation skills in order to represent the restaurant as the first point of contact and deliver an unforgettable guest experience.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do and bags of personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Receptionist / Host role further, please get in touch with us without delay!
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.