Our new season commences in August, and we have multiple opportunities available.
Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind some incredible live events at Aston Villa Football Club?
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of upcoming events along with the exhilarating buzz, whilst allowing you to work around your schedule.
Working Hours & Wage
Part-Time Shift Work, Paid Weekly. From £10 per hour, depending on role and experience.
We are looking for a team to deliver our catering services at Aston Villa Football Club. We are currently looking for:
· Waiting Staff
· Wine Waiters
· Bar Staff
· Kiosk Cashiers/Till Operators
· Kitchen Porters
No previous experience required, however you must have:
· The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
· Confidence when interacting with people
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Driven and dependable approach to work
· Friendly, outgoing and welcoming personality
Why should you work with us?
· Great opportunity to be part of the event-day buzz, working flexibly in fast-paced events at Aston Villa
· Competitive pay
· Be part of a great, supportive team
· Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
· Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and Operating Machinery that are recognised industry-wide
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly!
If successful you also have the opporuntly to work at other venues in and around the Birmingham area.
To apply for this job please visit jobapp.r-funl.com.