Graphic Designer – Lead
A unique opportunity to join the UK’s leading provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs in the role of Lead Graphic Designer
Achieve together is a leading provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism, PLMD, deafness, hearing loss and associated complex needs in the UK.
We are seeking a mid-weight designer who will play an integral part in building, producing and delivering the creative output for Achieve together.
There will be a focus on emerging care specialisms and you will be integral to our significant growth plans which will see a minimum of 18 new developments opening this year and a similar target for the coming years
Why work for us
We are dedicated to empowering individuals, enabling them to develop skills for life and healthy relationships, as well as supporting them to boost their confidence and self-esteem. Our vision is to provide the best specialist support, inspiring a generation to ensure people live happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
You will produce and deliver creative both internally and externally for the business. You will liaise with stakeholders from our in house marketing and communications team and across the business to understand and refine briefs received and manage the timings to deliver all activity.
Our brand is currently evolving, following the introduction of our employer brand very recently and a review of our overarching brand now underway. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are offering an exciting opportunity to build our brand looking at the ideas and strategy behind the design concept and create through your design our brand identity and portfolio, resulting in strong awareness and recognition.
- Creative thinker who can take complex briefs through to creative execution
- Deliver design activity requests from across the business and produce concepts through to finished creative – ensuring designs are creative, interesting, on-brand and meet the brief.
- Activity will include print, digital, video, HTML and other formats
- Work with suppliers to find appropriate production solutions to support stakeholders with requirements and quotes
- As a brand guardian, ensure all work remains true to brand guidelines
- Extensive experience in a similar graphic design role – ideally in house
- Highly Mac or equivalent proficient and experienced in full Adobe Creative suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Desirable: Experience of working within the social care sector
There is a competitive salary for the role in additional to the following:
- 33 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and Clearances paid for by Achieve together
If this sounds like your next role and you are keen to work for a company that shares your values, where you can make a real difference to people’s lives, then we want to hear from you today!
To apply for this job please visit careers.achievetogether.co.uk.