D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Kitchen Porter
The Restaurant: Orelle
The Location: 103 Colmore Row, Birmingham
The Salary: Up to £12 per hour
The Hours: Part Time Hours
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all thing’s food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With 45 diverse venues across 7 cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi, our eponymous D and D, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories and our South Place Hotel. With further expansion across the group planned in the upcoming years, this list of top destinations is only set to grow!
A stunning top floor restaurant located at the heart of Birmingham’s bustling Business District, Orelle celebrates the building’s architectural history, whilst offering guests beautiful food in a luxurious, modern setting.
Orelle will include a ground floor Café serving breakfast and light food, which in the evening transforms into a glamorous Wine and Cocktail Bar, offering the perfect location for pre or post dinner aperitifs for restaurant diners. On the 24th floor, guests will discover a fine-dining restaurant that serves dramatic French-inspired dishes. Situated in Birmingham’s tallest building, the stylish restaurant offers breath-taking 360 degree views of the city.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently recruiting for a passionate part time Kitchen Porter who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
You will have:
- An inbuilt passion for hospitality and working in a busy kitchen
- Ability to run a busy service
- Clear communication skills and able to follow and act on instructions
- Work well under pressure
- Listen, ask questions and strive to be the best
If you are interested in the Kitchen Porter role, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.