Are you looking for part time work- where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like? Constellation are looking for Kitchen Porters to work at Edgbaston Stadium. As part of the Constellation family, you can also work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our team, you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay rate of £10 p/hr, paid weekly
- Become part of a fun and friendly team that delivers a range of incredible events both at Edgbaston Stadium, across Birmingham and further afield in the UK!
- Opportunity to work at major sports events
- Flexible shifts to suit you, work as little or as many shifts as you want
- A variety of different shift times available throughout the year, not only do we need waiting staff for the Cricket season but for conferences and events held at the venue all year round.
Main responsibilities include
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times.
- Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to become part of our fantastic team.
To apply for this job please visit jobapp.r-funl.com.