D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Kitchen Porter who is looking for a great place to work, progress in their career and interested in working for a company that is at the forefront of the Hospitality and Food industry.
You will have:
• An inbuilt passion for hospitality and working in a busy kitchen
• Ability to run a busy service
• Clear communication skills and able to follow and act on instructions
• Work well under pressure
• Listen, ask questions and strive to be the best
D&D London is a collection of restaurants as individual as you are. Some of the benefits of working for us include:
• Substantial career progression
• Personal development and training – including the opportunity to complete the industry-leading D&D Diploma
• 28 days holiday that increases with length of service
• Free meals on duty
• 40% discount in all D&D London restaurants
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.