Are you an experienced and ambitious Deputy Manager looking to become a Home Manager? Barchester Healthcare have the opportunity and expertise to fast track a proven Deputy Manager into a Home Manager position within the Oxfordshire area. At Barchester, we make sure our people are surrounded by teams who share the same passion and values of delivering the best quality of care to residents.
It is a fantastic time to join an ever growing business that continues to evolve. Barchester have an ambitious new builds programme, aiming to open 10 brand new purpose-built homes per year, and have also recently embarked on an exciting new acquisition, with a further 24 homes to join the Barchester family in early 2019. With our portfolio already exceeding 200 homes, hospitals and complex care homes, Barchester can offer long term career growth and opportunities for ambitious clinical managers who pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of care. Barchester is the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for, offering industry-leading rewards and bonus schemes to reflect our appreciation for your contribution.
We are committed to investing in the best Deputy Managers in the sector to become Home Managers and are renowned for having a great support network. We have great people as well as the tools and systems to make sure you are a success.
NEED TO HAVE
• Proven experience working as a Deputy Manager/Clinical Manager or equivalent for a minimum of 18 months
• A successful track record of managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments
• Nursing qualification and active NMC PIN
• Up to date knowledge of CQC guidelines
• Confident in building strong relationships
• Evidence of continual professional development
• Confident in community engagement
• Compassion and resilience
• Ambition- determined to reach Home Manager status within 9 months
• Confidence in your ability to understand and analyse management accounts
• A visible and hands on manager who is also able to manage the commercial side of a business
• An inspirational and a natural leader
NEED TO DO
• In the first instance, this role will be regional helping support homes within the Oxfordshire area.
• A unique challenge to work with multiple teams in a range of homes and environments.
• Work closely with Home Managers and Regional Directors in devising bespoke action plans for all homes
• Liaise with the support teams from Governance, HR, Operations, Finance, Marketing to help increase your knowledge base within these areas to help you get to the next step
• Flexibility to travel in and around Oxfordshire is essential
Barchester’s success and sector-leading quality ratings are testament to all our staff. Our values, and how we live them, are the foundation of how we work and deliver care. Our commitment to providing excellent quality care to our residents and patients, and their families, remains unchanged, as does our commitment to our staff.
If you think you have what it takes to take the next step and would also like to learn more, please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barchester.com.