Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join our team at Prezzo. You’ll experience life as a Head Chef in one of the busiest, buzziest high-volume kitchens in the country and ensure that every customer leaves our restaurants wanting to return.
The perks of the job:
- Extra earnings with tronc and a 15% performance-based bonus scheme
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips
- Flexible shift patterns
- Branded Head Chef uniforms
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during your shifts – this could be a huge saving of over £2,000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money you’ve earned
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What We Need:
As a Head Chef you will produce exceptional food to ‘wow’ our customers, inspire and develop the entire kitchen team and ensure the highest level of standards are reached. You will have similar experience as a Head Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the ability to motivate and manage the team from the front.
Our Head Chefs is an integral part of everything we do and do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.