PPHE Hotel Group
At art’otel amsterdam, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs. As Front Office Team Leader, you are the first and last person our guests see, it starts with a smile; your smile! Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create a bold impression each and every time.
Are you the perfect match?
- Your biggest motivator? Exceeding guests’ expectations and promote a helpful and professional image to our guests and team members.
- Handling requests and check-ins properly with care, patience and a smile are your top priority!
- Your excellent interpersonal skills help you to easily connect with others
- Teamwork = dreamwork. You like to inspire, coach and mentor fellow Front Office team members
- Working early mornings or late evenings; during the week, in the weekend and/or on (public) holidays is no problem for you
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- Your English communication skills are on point
- You have experience in using Property management Systems (Opera is a pre)
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Preferably with previous experience as a Front Office Supervisor in a hotel
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as Front Office Team Leader:
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounts in our international portfolio of hotels and restaurants
- Discounts in the top restaurants of Amsterdam
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development program
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
We are a highly diverse organization. For us, it is a source of strength. It keeps us creative. That is why we are working to create an environment where everyone feels included, no matter what their background or orientation.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
be bold. be creative. be original. A fun place to create and inspire.
To apply for this job please visit pphe.csod.com.