PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs. As the Front Office Administrator of the 645 guestrooms Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel, you will be detailed oriented and be flexible to work on multiple tasks at a time to ensure the Front Office department is running efficiently. As our Front Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing support to the Front Office department by performing all administrative duties connected to the arrival, stay and departure of our external, internal and VIP guests and guest requests.
We are looking for a Front Office Administrator who will:
- Complete tasks relevant but not limited to the guest cycle (administrative duties related to check-in, stay and check-out), handling guest requests updating the Hotel Management System liaising with relevant teams to ensure guest satisfaction and ensures the business continuity through payment compliance
- Closely liaise with all Front of House Departments, Central Reservations, Guest Services, Finance
- Ensure the guest’s relationship with the hotel is intact upon departure and that all payments have been made and invoices have been delivered.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external guests (including hotel colleagues) via written correspondence, phone, and face to face
- Proactive in being empowered to upsell and personalise a guest stay such as room surprises or upgrades when appropriate
- Be very organised, can multitask and work well under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Be passionate about exceeding expectations
- Share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Have previous experience as a Front Office Administrator or Receptionist in a hotel
As a Front Office Administrator, you will receive:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
To apply for this job please visit pphe.csod.com.