It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
The role is within the FCA Compliance Advisory and Governance team in GCO and will require the role holder to support the Senior FCA Compliance Manager in creating and maintaining an environment in which senior management and the business is able to comply with UK regulatory requirements relating to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The role holder will have demonstrable experience of compliance in an FCA regulated environment, consultancy or at the regulator and be able to advise senior stakeholders on the FCA regulations, specifically in relation to consumer credit, insurance, PSD2 and act as a champion of the compliance framework, creating an FCA Centre of Excellence within the GCO.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Regulatory horizon scanning and provide advice on FCA regulation to the business
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager with the Senior Managers and Certification Regime including governance forums and supporting FCA approved Senior Managers
- Support VMO2 proposition governance across the proposition lifecycle
- Continually drive digitisation and automation of FCA Compliance in first and second lines
- Engage with the regulator as required by the Senior Compliance Manager including co-ordinating responses to requests for information and Reg Data returns
- Support development of clear and robust policies and training
- Identifying, investigation and resolving FCA compliance issues
- Collating and analysing relevant MI to identify compliance risks and trends
Essential skills, knowledge or experience:
- Ability to work well under pressure, at pace and prioritise work
- Demonstrable experience of advising senior stakeholders on FCA regulatory matters including FCA Handbook, Consumer Credit Act, Senior Managers & Certification Regime, Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and Payment Services Directive 2
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including the confidence to interact with and challenge senior stakeholders across the business
- Ability to appropriately challenge information and get to the heart of a matter
- Experience of engaging with regulators including the FCA and FOS is desirable within the team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification or relevant experience
- Experience working at a digital bank, fintech or similar would be an advantage
Closing date – 30th June 2022
Location – Hammersmith or Slough with hybrid working
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telefonica.com.