Prezzo North London & Herts
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a new Duty Manager to join our Prezzo family to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, the “Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain” at the PAPA Industry Awards, and finalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to have been finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2022.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
As a Duty Manager you will…
- Help the Assistant Manager and the General Manager
- Help with opening and closing procedures
- Look after our guests
- Supervise the team
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
If you’re a supervisor, talented team leader or experienced waiting staff with a drive to grow, this role could be for you.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.