This role requires you to have a Registered Mental Health or learning disabilities degree with an active clear NMC nursing PIN number.
*22 hours supernumerary & 18 nursing hours.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Deputy Hospital Director at Forest Independant Hospital in Mansfield, creating an environment that’s caring, supportive and safe for your patients and team will be your number one priority. It’s a role of leadership that will see you providing clinical leadership across the hospital, making sure we’re complying with regulations and legislation and delivering against quality key performance indicators.
The Deputy Hospital Director role calls for management experience, RMN status and natural leadership skills. You’ll be ensuring each patient’s, sometimes complex, care needs are met by your team. You’ll also have responsibility for balancing budgets and developing strategies, while always finding time for the people in your care.
This is a demanding, but incredibly rewarding role at Barchester; in addition to occasional weekend, bank holiday and out of hours working, this role may require your participation in an on-call rota. Day to day, you’ll really make a difference to the lives of patients with complex mental health needs, and to team members who are looking to develop their careers with us.
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000* Welcome Bonus are just some of the bonuses of joining Forest Hospital as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Annual NMC pin renewal
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
If you have the leadership skills and passion to deliver the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, this will be a very rewarding and fulfilling career move
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barchester.com.