D&D London Restaurants
D&D London is a group of diverse restaurants, bars and hotels based principally in London, but also with venues in Paris and New York. It was founded by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi (the eponymous D and D) in 2006, following a buyout of Conran Restaurants. Since then the company has become a vital player in London’s famous restaurant scene, owning some of the capital’s most celebrated restaurants, including Quaglino’s, Le Pont de la Tour, Bluebird and Coq d’Argent.
We are currently looking for a friendly Commis Waiter/Waitress who will be assisting the team in all aspects of service with a focus on creating a unique, inviting and exceptional guest experience.
This is an ideal role for anybody looking to start a career within the hospitality industry as no experience is required and you will be trained on the job!
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in discussing the Commis Waiter/Waitress role further, please get in touch with us without delay!
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.