D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Commis Chef
The Restaurant: Madison Restaurant
The Location: Rooftop Terrace One, New Change, London EC4M 9AF
The Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all thing’s food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With 45 diverse venues across 7 cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi, our eponymous D and D, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories and our South Place Hotel. With further expansion across the group planned in the upcoming years, this list of top destinations is only set to grow!
Stepping out as the award-winning rooftop bar and restaurant for breath-taking views across the London skyline, it’s no surprise this is the second most instagrammed spot in the capital. Superb grills from the Josper, delicious slow cooked classics, or healthy salads. A buzzing vibe, award winning cocktails, DJs and live bands – the ideal place to let your hair down and celebrate.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate Commis Chef with bags of enthusiasm and an excellent attitude to join our team.
As a Commis Chef you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Chef on a section
- Mise en Place
- Working closely with the Senior team to ensure the highest standards of service
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.