If you drive a car, you may get extra earnings!
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
We are currently recruiting for a Chef with a passion for great food and great service to join our team at Prezzo. You will experience life as a Chef in one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
OUR PREZZO PERKS
- Structured career development opportunities
- Fantastic Bonus Structure
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- Branded Chef uniforms
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – Our financial wellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP Services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – Our fantastic reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated Wellbeing and mental health support
What We Need:
As a Chef you will produce exceptional food to ‘wow’ our customers, you’ll work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure the highest level of standards are reached. You’ll help to ensure that everything runs smoothly, that we never run out of essential ingredients and that both the team and customers are happy at all times.
You will have similar experience as a Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the drive to maintain the quality our customers deserve. From our Chef we expect exceptional quality and hygiene standards, strong organisational and customer service skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Our Chefs are an integral part in everything we do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.