PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Our Breakfast Chef prepares, produces and presents memorable meals for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Breakfast Chef with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
Are you the perfect match?
Your journey so far:
- You have a passion for seasonality, locality, circular cooking and sustainability
- Supporting your team in everything you do, is what’s making you a great team member
- Inspired by delivering great dishes with that all-important Portuguese, Dutch or Italian twist
- You cook with passion and love combining the best ingredients
- You are fanatical about standards and genuinely care about the quality of the food we prepare
- Hospitality is in your DNA!
- You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Experience in the kitchen in a similar role? Perfect!
- You are available to work from 6:00am to 2:00pm on weekdays and in the weekend from 6:30am to 2:30pm
Excited? We have more to share!
Benefits of working with us as a Breakfast Chef:
- A workplace with an open, supportive and welcoming environment
- An advanced onboarding program
- Discounted staff rates at our hotels, restaurants and bars
- Tasty staff meals
- Great Learning & development programs
- 25 Days of holiday per year on full-time basis
- An extra day off, for your well-being
- Potential Travel allowance
- Competitive salary
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
To apply for this job please visit pphe.csod.com.