Prezzo West Midlands
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Prezzo. You’ll experience life as an Assistant Manager in one of the busiest, buzziest restaurants in the country and help us deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
The perks of the job:
- Flexible shift patterns
- Bonus up to 15% of your salary + additional top up
- Generous TRONC system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during your shifts – this could be a huge saving of over £2,000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money you’ve earned
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What we need from you:
You will be a competent, confident Assistant Manager, very comfortable in a in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have a ‘hands on’ approach, the ability to train and develop a big team, and a real passion to deliver a wonderful customer dining experience. By working closely with the General Manager, your mission is to create a fun and vibrant atmosphere whilst ensuring Prezzo’s high standards and service are maintained.
You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these. We want you to be a legend in your local market – using your commercial awareness, customer focus, and charismatic leadership style to build a reputation as the best restaurant in town!
Our Assistant Manager are an integral part of everything we do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.