PPHE Hotel Group
In a competitive sector like ours it is essential that our hotels have a strong and strategic support in the financial operations. We are the team that handles all aspects of this complex process and we now have an opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join us and support Holmes Hotel plus Park Plaza Park Royal.
As our Assistant Financial Controller you will be expected to:
• Complete tasks relevant but not limited to Maximizes cash flow performance of the hotel through controls on accounts payable, income audit and cash control, disbursements, deposits and remittances
• Establish adequate controls for all areas of responsibility and ensures controls will satisfy or improve the level of customer service and minimize business risk.
• Maintain accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analysis, interpretations and projections to management as required
• Conduct monthly audits on own team to ensure they are complying with required procedures
• Perform all duties as required by the Financial Controller in respect of controls
• Pro-actively manage the payroll function and ensures all costs are analysed compared to budget and weekly departmental forecasts completed.
• Provide financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the payroll budget.
• Provide proactive administrative support to Financial Controller with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance
• Implement and maintain acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by corporate policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices, and those affected by local conditions
• Participate in local recognized professional and industry organizations in order to extend personal development and general awareness within the profession
• Maintain professional and technical competence in own field
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned and required
• Utilise leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction
• Monitor overall service and team work daily, and makes recommendations for improvement/efficiencies to Financial Controller.
Why join us as our Assistant Financial Controller?
• 30 days holiday a year
• We are ready to invest in you and your future
• Competitive rewards package
• Award-winning training
• Real opportunities to learn grow and develop a rewarding career
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
To apply for this job please visit pphe.csod.com.