D&D London Head Office
The Role: People Partner
The Restaurant: This is a Head Office role
The Location: Working remotely within Restaurants
The Salary: Competitive
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all thing’s food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With 45 diverse venues across 7 cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi, our eponymous D and D, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories and our South Place Hotel. With further expansion across the group planned in the upcoming years, this list of top destinations is only set to grow!
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a strategic and dynamic People Partner to join us. Working closely with the Head of People Operations and other senior partners you will take a lead HR role on supporting a cluster of restaurants. You will provide HR support and guidance of people issues to the managers within the businesses to ensure people policies and procedures are followed at all times.
This role oversees people administrators who offer further support to the operational team
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
– Working along side the talent team to support the recruitment strategies. This includes Talent Management and succession planning,
– Champion of Culture within the business. To ensure that you promote our values throughout your restaurants and display fair and consistent people management.
– Support and lead performance management of seniors within the business
– Support the Learning and Development team in rolling out training and onboarding of new employees.
– Deliver people based projects when needed.
– Provide up to date, legal and commercially focused advice and guidance to the senior management team and other managers
– Taking ownership of complex ER cases
– Actively monitor data on labour costs, employment relations and sickness absence to identify trends, risks and cost saving opportunities and agree relevant action plans with Operations Directors
– Build long term, trusting relationships with the business and other People team colleagues
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please do submit your cv and one of the team will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.